relies heavily on Corporate Giving to keep our mission moving forward.
1. Your company can donate monetarily to our mission. We typically contact our donors once each year to ask for a renewal donation. Your company may also, by using a debit or credit card, opt for a monthly recurring donation.
2. You can pass the hat or distribute our literature to have other employees contribute. Maybe you could allow one of our volunteers, or assign one of your employees, to host a NROTC “Card Signing” Donation Table during a lunch break or shift change etc. Maybe you could conduct this activity on an ongoing basis from time to time.
3. Your business can contribute through a “Matching Gifts” program if you have one in place.
4. Your company can sponsor or host an NROTC Fundraising Event or other Recreational Therapy Event. This is a great way to help… and by Co-Branding with NROTC you can be helping to move our mission forward while demonstrating in your community that your company is one that cares about supporting active-duty servicemembers, our wounded, our disadvantaged veterans and their families.
5. NROTC’s Vehicle Donation Program provides a valuable funding resource to us. We have a working relationship with CoPart, a well-recognized and reputable nationwide network of certified vehicle towing companies, auction houses and scrappers. We can pickup, sell or scrap any vehicle, anywhere in the USA.
Many companies have a work truck, a delivery truck, a company car or other vehicle that has seen better days. Your company can help NROTC by donating any vehicles that need to be retired. We welcome fleet vehicles of all types. PICKUP IS FAST, FREE AND EASY!… VISIT carsfortroops.org
OR CALL 1-800-951-3770 Ext 2
We hope you will spend some time here on our website to learn more about who we are and what we do.
Your company’s support monetarily at any level, support with a donated vehicle or your active participation by sponsoring any NROTC Fundraising Event or other Recreational Therapy Event is encouraged and much-appreciated!
We do recognize our corporate sponsors here on our website and we will do our best to give your company exposure here publicly based on your level of participation and support.
Should you have any questions, feel free to contact us at NROTC Headquarters by phone at 410-687-3568
Or by email at: email@example.com
Our mailing address is:
P O Box 34093
Baltimore, MD 21221
Celebrating Over A Decade of Service