relies heavily on corporate support to keep out mission moving forward. Most businesses are more likely to donate to us or get involved in our activities if we are recommended by an employee.
1. They can donate monetarily to our mission.
2. They can pass the hat or distribute our literature at work and have other employees contribute.
3. They can contribute through a “Matching Gifts” program if they have one in place.
4. They can sponsor or host an NROTC Fundraising Event or other Recreational Therapy Event.
5. NROTC’s Vehicle Donation Program provides a valuable funding resource to us. We can pickup, sell or scrap any vehicle, anywhere in the USA. Maybe your employer has a vehicle or vehicles that need to be retired and could be donated.
NROTC’s most popular way to fundraise and volunteer!
Let the ownership or senior management where you work know a little about what you have learned on our website and send them here at www.nrotc.org to learn more.
Celebrating Over A Decade of Service